Sunday, July 5, 2009

Carnival

Cool!! Today was sooo awesome!The carnival rock!!
I'm glad that i came.Plus, i invite some of my old friends and i'm glad that they enjoyed themselves. Lol, the haunted house wasn't so scary after all...i went with Sabrina and she started screaming like HELL, together with a small boy. My dad told me that when he was a kid,he loves to go to the haunted house but he and his gang went inside and beat up all the people who are dressed up like ghosts. My dad said he did that for FUN. Well i guess that's how he called it fun.Kids this days. Oh..i'm glad jo came for the carnival,i thought she ain't coming. Finally our stall manage to sell all the food and collect alot of cupons :). He he..Jaclyn was extreamly happy when the DJ played MJ songs.*sight* i don't think she'll ever get over it with MJ. I mean come on Jac!! He's still with us somewhere...wow that's sounds creepy. Anyway,i'll write more soon..oh wait! I forgot! Exam next week!!*Gasp* can't go online!! NOOOOOOOOOO! This is serious! What happen to children's fun?? Can't breath!! Lol. Sorry..to much drama.Bye:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home