Thursday, August 6, 2009

YESSSSS!!

Yes!! Exams OVER!! Wahoo!! Freedom! Hehe..wow some exam questions was hard! *Gasp* hope i pass! ARGHHHHHHHH!!!! Prefect results tomorrow!!! Pn. Lau's gonna tell the results who pass and who didnt! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! So scary! *Gulp* Ah, so lucky my bro gets to go on a field trip. No fair! He get's to go 'Zoo Negara' with some friends! Envy him! Anyway,hmm...nothing to say. Oh yeah! Jac's so worry about maths. Who wouldn't? Don't worrylah Jac... you can pass one! I know you can.Lol.Urgh! I'm so worry of knowing my results tomorrow!! So curious!!:( Is Paula Abdul really going to quit American Idol?? Noooo! Dun leave! So sad! She's like an awesome judge! Pen pals scary!! I didn't know got weird peolpe there! So creepy! Oh no! Sad news! The new kid in my class shiff back to Pinang! Sad!! Although i dun know how to spell his name..but hey!never say Good-bye to our class! That's not very nice. Hehe..gotta go! Update more later. Bye! XD :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home